Tuesday, September 27, 2011

First step by step.


This is my first step by step? It's not very interesting but I wanted to give it a go!

I woke up today and showered and dried my hair, so it was clean...then I got bored fast and wanted it to be messy, so here are some simple steps to give it a messy look.

HAIR
1. Here's me starting with straight, clean hair.
2. Spray with a scrunching spray. (I used Aussie's Sprunch - strong hold)
3. Then I started scrunching it.
4. Then I used a curling wand (Conair curling wand) and curled my hair away from my face towards the root.
5. I continue curling down a few inches, but now TOWARDS my face.
6. Then I curled away from my face when I got closer to the ends.
(Steps 4-6 give it a crimped look, and you can do this with any curling iron really)
7. Then I repeated steps 2 and 3!
8. I added a braid to give it a boho feel.

MAKEUP

This is one of my favorite things to do when the rest of my makeup is dull.
9. Take red lipstick and dot it on my lips. (I used Revlon True Red)
10. Spread it with your finger across your lips, I didn't want it to be TOO dramatic.
11. Then take a pinker color (I used Rimmel Coral Shimmer)
12. Spread across the lips.
13. Take your favorite gloss (mine has a lot of gold in it)
14. Spread it across lips. (I used Estee Launder's Ginger -- my favorite!)

Then you're all done!
This look isn't super interesting, but I think it's a fun look. It has the messy and undone hair with the red lips for a cool contrast of looks.
I'll try to start doing more of these that are more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment