Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A New Day
















Truman State University. Initial thoughts? I think they're still initial right now. However, these first few weeks I started to wonder whether or not I'd find anything that resembled the me I found back home in Crystal Lake, Illinois. After a day of classes, meeting up with my new friend Megan on the right, and an art society meeting, I think my nervousness is slowly being eased.

Talking about music, clothes, books, other blogs, or (poster putting up parties -ha megan- ), I'm starting to find the hope that my artsy random friends aren't all sitting in my hometown. I'm getting excited about these next few weeks and have decided to attempt to document every day...probably a little unrealistic, but I can try.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment