Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Forever21




Being a poor college student the last thing on my mind is clothes. But today, I received my belated birthday gift...a package full of Forever21 clothes. I was soooo excited. I sat and stared at everything for about 15 minutes. It was wonderful. I've decided to post some pictures!
There were a few other things, but these were by far my favorite items!


As far as the day/life goes...
Today at my Advertising & Public Relations meeting we were introduced to our first projects! We had 3 options: help the local radio station, help a downtown boutique, or help a theatre troupe. I decided to join the radio station committee and cannot wait to start making posters, and plan events for it! I'm already loving that club, it's definitely gotten me excited about my major!
As far as music goes, I'm obsessing over: Amy Winehouse, Adele, Corinne Bailey Rae, Etta James, and Duffy. I've always listened to all of them, but I put them on a playlist together and it's amazing. They inspire me so much, and give me so much confidence. Gotta love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment