Tuesday, September 13, 2011

LITERALLY nothing happened today.


Well. Besides homework...and going to classes...I didn't really do much. Me, Grace, and our friend Kristen ventured to the gym? Is that exciting? Probably not, but definitely numerous hot men there...we should definitely venture to the weight room more often.

I feel like this isn't a journal. But. Hey. I decided to take a break from my usual studying around 9 to creep on the Men's Club Soccer team, I was maybe going to creep on a certain someone? But hey, whatever. The most random of people seem to intrigue me. So that was fun. I just watched and set the Amy Winehouse station up on Pandora, and smiled. ...I love those moments. Music and soccer. Two things I'll always love. I need to start making them a more routine part of my schedule. That's all for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment