Monday, October 17, 2011

There's no place like home...


 Guess what I missed??? My pugs! The other little guy isn't picture, but there's Betty, my little girl. I missed home quite a bit. The late nights with music and friends and family, cheering when the Cardinals win, eating my dad's pulled pork, etc etc.
After going home I felt so much...older. I met up with a friend at Starbucks, and we sat outside as he smoked a cigarette, and he told me about moving to California, blah blah blah. Last year we were headbanging to teenage-angst rock bands in my basement. It's only been a year! Ah! But, I've realized time moves on.
Since my trip home, I've been trying to get organized back here, and get my work done as well as get all those to-do list sticky notes off my desk.
Hopefully I'll start to have time to actually do something interesting with this blog soon :) cause right now I'm pretty sure no one wants to hear about me doing pretty much nothing! Yay! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment