Monday, September 12, 2011

Productivity and Laughing

I love this title. Today was so ....good. Work hard and play hard are two things I'm starting to live by. After my classes today, I decided to get some laundry and homework done. After that I decided to go to the recreation center for the first time. I tried the intense bike workout (which was INTENSE), and then ran two miles on the track! I felt great. Went to the dining hall with a friend, and then did even more homework due in a few days. Then after all this work it was time for play. My good friend's birthday was today, and a few of her suitemates made her a cake and then a few of us girls met up to surprise her. It was so much fun! We all sat outside talking about the day, eating cake, joking around.

        Quotes of the evening: (I have to document these things!)
Olivia: Can you hand me another slither?
Molly: ....you mean sliver??
*a few minutes later*
Molly: It's okay, my family says slither.
Everyone: No you guys don't.

My personal fav...:
Me: I'm getting my Forever21 package on Wednesday!
Everyone: *gasps!* *sighs of happines!*
Molly:...omg I just had like an orgasm.

Haha. I love laughing. Laughing is my favorite thing ever, and I've laughed more here than I have in quite some time.
I'm definitely loving it. That's all for now though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment