Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Obsessions!

These are my two of my obsessions of the day.

1. My new posters arrived in the mail today and I was so excited to put them up! It definitely adds some color to my cold, white dorm wall.

2. Me and my friend Megan walked to the downtown coffee shop, and I'm already in love. Not only did I have a delicious Frappe, but it definitely reminded me of my late night study sessions at the Starbucks/old French restaurant at home. I seem to study best when I'm in a coffee shop, so I'm sure I'll be seeing much more of it. Definitely my favorite spot I've found in Kirksville so far!

New song obsession =
My dad used to play this all the time. I'd keep my window open in the summer, and our backyard was covered in christmas lights, and candles, and tiki torches. Living in a wooded area, I always felt like I lived in a big treehouse. When he'd play his music outside I used to love when he'd put on a little Neil Young, and this is by far my favorite. I was reminded of it while browsing another blog, and instantly fell in love all over again.

Love the lyrics:
"When we were strangers
I watched you from afar
When we were lovers
I loved you with all my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment