Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Um....

So, my friend sent me a Facebook message telling a few of her friends how she was starting a blog about living as life as Christian (http://mythirstisquenched.blogspot.com/). Then I was like "OMG THIS IS SO COOL."
Then I realized I had a blog....
Then I realized it's about absolutely nothing and it's basically me talking to a wall.
I like music, I like fashion, I like life, I like talking about my Christian faith with my amazing friends like the one I mentioned above :), etc.
I feel like not having a focus will get me nowhere.
Can I talk about college?
Some changes may be happening soon!
I want this to be something people want to read! I just gotta find out how....

2 comments:

  1. SHUT UP! your blog rocks, when i said i was obsessed with it, i meant it!! :)

    ReplyDelete