Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy-ness

Right now, I'm just constantly inspired and constantly happy. I'm obsessed with music. I'm obsessed with art. I'm obsessed with good friends. I'm obsessed with the way people feel. I'm obsessed with nature. I'm obsessed with the city. I'm just obsessed, and I'm so excited for my break coming up because I'm ready to kind of get some rest from everything. I'm having fun here obviously, but I can't wait to actually get the chance to take a trip to the city, or walk in the park, instead of PRETENDING. See that girl on the left??? I wish that was me!...but it's not....
BUT, it will be soon! And I cannot wait.
Life is so beautiful. There's always something happy to focus on. And if there isn't, you can always make something that you can be happy about. And that's something I'm...obssessed with? Ha. :)

....you may ask why I talk about happiness and then decide "let's put in the most depressing song errr!!!! so they get super confused"...no. I just love piano, and I love her voice, and I miss this kind of music. And I can just listen to it and close my eyes and imagine things. Which I love.


BTW....arranging pictures/videos/text is super annoying on here. I'm always inserting things and they look fine in compose mode and then when I look at my blog they're all jumbled...grr. Oh well! I promise I'm not terrible at laying out things to look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment