Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Inspiration! Inspirrrrrration? INSPIRATION! InSpIrAtIoN. inSPIRation.

Basically all I do is look at pictures, and thinking of activities I can do with time I don't have? I'm so realistic it hurts sometimes. But! I'm posting this because this is something I REALLY want to stick too. SO! Being a college student, I have...oh yeah, no money?! Sooo not like this is some super cheap alternative, but with Christmas around the corner I've already started thinking of things I can do to make my presents meaningful, fun, and inexpensive.

I've decided to start fabric painting. I think it's a really awesome idea, and it combines a lot of my interests, and will make my gifts personal. My sister loves her t-shirts, and has her quirky interests, so I think being able to make a t-shirt for her with a band logo, or weird saying will be much easier if made by myself rather than searching every store in the universe to find something that she'd probably wear once in her lifetime.
Once I get to the thrift store to get some plain weird fabrics, and to the paint store to get certain dyes and paints I'll probably post a tutorial!! I'm super excited about this. I'll probably spend my weekend experimenting!

1 comment: