Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rain boot or duck boots?

As I've repeated numerous times before, a lot of people here are EXTREMELY similar.
Everyone wears the same exact things.
I don't want people to get the vibe that I'm like, "LOOK HOW COOL I AM I'M NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE."
No. I'm just saying...I get looked like I'm from another planet when I wear something other than sperry's and gym attire.
I wore my new duck boots out today. Granted...it's not snowing but our drainage at Truman State is terrible so there are just MASSIVE puddles everywhere. So I decided I'd throw these bad boys on. Immediately, looks of disgust. C'mon now, I like 'em!! I'm actually quite obsessed with these boots actually.
I'd like to think I'm not a weirdo. Maybe I just am. But here are my boots...that I'm super pumped about....
Btw, check out Etsy shops for some of this stuff. Sometimes the shipping is ridiculous so I don't buy things, but if you can find shops in your area sometimes you find the coolest things at the cheapest prices! Love it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! I saw my little button over on the right and I got giddy with joy! Keep up the awesome posts!

    P.S. Those boots rock! I want a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love your blog! I love the ones that just have random stuff piled into one :)

    Thanks! Gotta love etsy shops!

    ReplyDelete